Theme: Significant Aspects in the field of Green Chemistry And Technology
Green Chemistry Congress 2020
Conference Series greets you to attend the 22nd International Conference on Green Chemistry and Technology Chemistry, which is going to be held on May 25-26,2020. We heartily invite all the participants interested in sharing their knowledge and research in Recycling and Environmental Sciences.
22nd International Conference on Green Chemistry and Technology Chemistry is mainly based on the theme “Significant Aspects in the field of Green Chemistry and Technology”.
The Goal of Green Chemistry and Chemical Engineering is to minimize waste, eliminating the toxicity of waste, minimize energy use and utilize green energy (solar thermal, solar electric, wind, geothermal etc.) - that is, no fossil fuel.
The objective of this conference is to provide a significant platform to network and meet experts in the field and sampling of the scientific and engineering basis of green chemistry & Technology with specific process as examples.
This conference will be the best platform to explore your research work, innovations and helps to learn how to take advantage of the current market to maintain and grow your business from the leading experts in the field of Recycling.
This conference helps to frame a network with clients, prospective partners, colleagues, vendors and industry leaders and bring all of them in one location. Gathering everyone in one location will save your precious time.
Organizing Committee Members
Green Chemistry 2020
Why to attend???
• Build your professional network.
• Hear about the latest research.
• Improve your presentation and communication skills.
• Get response on an early version of your latest work.
• Acquire beyond your field or interest.
• Get opportunity to people to meet you.
• Know the strengths and weakness of your conferences.
• Easier to solve the problems and struggles which you go through at work.
• Young research fellows
• Research Scholars
• Residents, Fellows & Post Docs
• Business Executives & Directors
• Chemistry Associations
• Advertising Agency Executives
• Industry professionals
Honored Distinguished Colleagues, Precious Academicians and Our Research Professionals,
A warm welcome to the Green Chemistry 2020...!!
Do Mark your inordinate presence at 22nd International Conference on Green Chemistry and Technology on May 25-26, 2020 in Barcelona, Spain.
Green chemistry is a sustainable chemistry that applies to several areas of environmental and agricultural sciences, geological sciences, green engineering and technology. Development of eco-friendly sustainable substances, pollution prevention is the main concept of green chemistry.
This conference is being organized in a beautiful, gaudy, cultural city of Barcelona that has a history of several hundred years of welcoming people across the Globe.
The city magnetizes more than 26 million tourists worldwide every year. Geneva is a Global city, a financial center for organizing a conference which will add another glamor for social, cultural and touristic attraction while deliberating scientific presentation in a warm nice ambiance.
The conference would be focusing on Chemistry with the theme “Significant Aspects in the field of Green Chemistry and Technology”.
We welcome you to Barcelona and hope the current year's gathering will challenge and motivate you, and result in new learning, joint efforts, associations and some more...
Organizing Committee Members-+
Green Chemistry 2020
Track 01 – Bioenergy and biomass
- Biomass is the fuel that is developed from organic materials, a renewable and property supply of energy want to produce electricity or totally different sorts of power. It may be a renewable supply of fuel to provide energy since waste residues can continuously be – in terms of mill residuals, forest resources and scrap wood; and forests can continuously have trees, and that we can continuously have crops and the residual biological material from those crops.
- Biomass offers remarkable environmental and consumer advantages, protective air quality, and contribute the foremost dependable renewable energy supply. It has the potential to moderate greenhouse warming through the availability of energy from CO2-neutral feedstocks. Biomass doesn't add Global greenhouse gas to the atmosphere because it absorbs a constant amount of carbon in growing because it releases once it's consumed as a fuel. It may be an important supply of energy and the most significant fuel worldwide once coal, oil and gas.
- Green nanotechnology can affect the proposal of nanomaterials and products by reducing pollution from the production of the nanomaterials, taking a life cycle approach to nanoproducts to estimate and reduce where environmental effects might occur in the product chain, designing toxicity out of nanomaterials and using nanomaterials to treat existing environmental problems.
- Green nanotechnology has built on the principles of green chemistry and green engineering. Green nanotechnology applications might also involve a clean production process, such as producing nanoparticles with sunlight; the recycling of industrial waste products into nanomaterial.
Track 03 - Pollution prevention and control
Pollution Prevention and Control which aims to monitoring, modeling, risk analysis and preventive measurements of the pollution. It aims to remove ambiguities and discrepancies, ensure clearer environmental benefits, promote cost-effectiveness and encourage technological innovation. It is an action that reduces the amount of contaminants released into the atmosphere. Prevention of pollution conserves natural resources and can also have significant financial benefits in large scale.
Track 04 - Analytical Chemistry
- Analytical chemistry is the science of obtaining, processing, and communicating information about the composition and structure of matter. In other words, it is determining what matter is and how much of it exists. Many traditional analytical chemistry techniques, while effective, carry unintentional hazards such as using large quantities of harmful solvents in extractions.
- Analytical chemists using green chemistry practices choose or develop assessment methods that are efficient, generate minimal waste, and employ chemicals that are safe for humans and the environment. In addition, analytical chemists have an important role in evaluating the efficiency and safety of new and existing reactions and products. One example of a green analytical chemistry practice is analyzing only the minimum number of samples at the minimum sample size. This can decrease the amount of solvent needed and reduce waste.
Track 05 - Green Chemistry and Technology
The knowledge of green chemistry is the study of novel idea which developed in the business and regulatory society as a natural evolution of pollution distrustful actions. Green chemistry takes a pace further and builds new concepts for chemistry and engineering to design chemicals, chemical processes and products in a way that evades the production of toxic substances and waste generation. It stops the environment being polluted. If a technology eliminates the harmful chemicals used to clean up environmental contaminants, this technology would qualify as a green chemistry technology.
Track 06 - Chemical Reactions
- Reactions play major role in synthesis. The thought of Green Chemistry appeals for the development of new chemical reactivity’s and reactions that can potentially provide benefits for chemical syntheses in understandings of resource and energy efficiency, product selectivity, operational simplicity, and health and environmental safety.
- Some of green reaction methods include atom economy where the reaction seeks to maximize the incorporation of the starting materials into the final product of any given reaction. In bio-catalysis of usefulness in various catalysts such as enzymes, whole cells, and antibodies for organic synthesis which have become more recognized.
Track 07 - Green Chemical Engineering
The chemical industries have the potential to extremely harm our environments. Within the last span of ten years, the scientific the community has observed a growing interest in environmental difficulties and the worth for environmentally friendly energy generation and chemical processes. The mix of chemical engineering tools with the new analysis of findings Green chemists, biologists, and environmental scientists has allowed the look of the latest processes for the manufacture of chemicals, fuels, and product with a reduced environmental footprint.
Track 08 - Green Energy & Renewable Resources
- Green energy, also known as renewable or property energy comes from natural sources like wind, water, and daylight. It is a lot of environmentally friendly than different forms of energy and doesn’t contribute to temperature change or Global warming.
- These energy resources are renewable in nature. Renewable energy sources have a lesser impact on the setting that produces pollutants like greenhouse gases as a by-product, causal to temperature change. Renewable energy plays an important role in reducing greenhouse gas emissions. Using renewable energy can reduce the use of fossil fuels.
- Green food production often suggests organic farming practices a few centuries ago. This type of farming uses a small area of land for crops and another area for grazing beef, sheep, and goat. Farm entities were almost always independent with no use of pesticides or herbicides and the only fertilizer used was manure.
- Organic farming wills ensembles the notion of a green technology. Primary, secondary, and tertiary processing techniques are discovered to convert raw produce into value-added foods and ingredients. Primary processing techniques such as cleaning, grading, dehulling, sorting, and milling are used as initial step in processing most of the grains.
- One of the most promising technological approaches to decrease environmental footprint in food processing is the use of enzymes. Enzymes speed up reaction rates and results in savings in terms of time, energy, and cost. Food enzymes provide advantages in terms of specificity, sensitivity, their relative non-toxicity, high activity at low concentrations, and ease of inactivation.
Track 10 – waste management
Waste management are the activities and actions required to manage waste from its inception to its final disposal. Recycling is the procedure of collecting and processing materials. Recycling includes the three steps mainly those are Collection and processing, Manufacturing, purchasing New products made from Recycled Materials. Many benefits are there by recycling process mainly prevents pollution by reducing the need to collect new raw materials, Saves energy, increases economic security by tapping a domestic source of materials.
Track 11 - Ultra Sound Technology in Green Chemistry
As part of a rapidly growing field of study, the applications of ultrasound in green chemistry and environmental applications have a promising future. Compared to conventional methods, ultrasonication can bring various benefits, such as environmental friendliness cost efficiency, and compact, on-site treatment. Ultrasonic technology summarizes the main studies and innovations reported in recent research that has utilized ultrasound methods in environmental analysis, water, and sludge treatment, soil and sediment remediation to air purification.
Track 12 - Green Economy
- The green economy is defined as economy that aims at reducing environmental risks and ecological scarcities, and that aims for sustainable development without degrading the environment. An inclusive green economy is an alternative to today's dominant economic model, which exacerbates inequalities, encourages waste, triggers resource scarcities, and generates widespread threats to the environment and human health.
- The concept of the green economy has emerged as a priority for many governments. By transforming their economies into drivers of sustainability, these countries will be primed to take on the major challenges of the 21st century -from urbanization and resource scarcity to climate change and economic volatility.
Track 13 - Green Manufacturing
The term “green” manufacturing can be looked at in two ways: the manufacturing of “green” products, particularly those used in renewable energy systems and clean technology equipment of all kinds, and the “greening” of manufacturing — reducing pollution and waste by minimizing natural resource use, recycling and reusing what was considered waste, and reducing emissions.
- Rational Molecular Design for Reduced Toxicity is the use of information from empirical, mechanistic and computational methods to create chemicals that are less toxic to humans and the environment. Hundreds of thousands of chemicals are currently in use.
- They are the basis of the products and processes we depend on in nearly every aspect of our lives. However, only a small percentage of those available chemicals have been tested for safty.It is the fundamental responsibility of chemists to design and synthesize safe chemicals. In order to reduce toxics in the products we already use and in their supply chains, future molecules must be built with intention and with the whole life cycle in mind. This perspective can enable chemists to prioritize safety, even in earliest stages of chemical design.
Track 15- Waste Prevention Instead of Remediation
- A traditional waste management emphasis on processing waste after it is created, concentrating on re-use, recycling, and waste-to-energy conversion. Waste minimization comprises efforts to avoid creating the waste during manufacturing. To effectively implement waste minimization the one can requires knowledge of the production process waste.
- Waste minimization can keep the environment and often turns out to have positive economic benefits. Waste minimization can attain more output of product per unit of input of raw materials. Quality of products produced. Minimizing waste generation makes it easier to meet targets of environmental regulations, policies, and standards. The environmental impact of waste will be reduced.
Track 16 - Green Catalysts
- ‘Catalyst’ is defined simply as a substance that increases the rate of a chemical reaction without itself undergoing any permanent chemical change. Green and sustainable catalyst should possess higher activity, higher selectivity, efficient recovery from reaction medium, recyclability, cost effectiveness.
- Currently the progress of catalysts for processes to replace conventional ones has made a significant involvement to the reduction of environmental pollutants. So, there is an increasing interest on the topic of green catalysis recently. It not only comprises evolving new catalysts which can offer stable, highly effective catalytic performances, but also considers the application of environmentally friendly catalyst preparations.
Track 17 - Waste Valorization Techniques
- Waste valorization is the procedure of getting waste and altering it into useful chemicals that can be utilized, whose value is beyond the cost of the energy has needed to process the transformation. Waste Valorization states that any industrial processing activity targeted for reusing, recycling, composting from wastes, and sources of energy.
- It often takes the form of one of the following activities: processing of residue or by-products into raw materials, use of waste materials in manufacturing process stages, and addition of waste materials to finished products. During the past years, many market sectors like transportation biofuels, heat and power generation and charcoal production started focusing on new technologies able to convert low quality (no cost) materials in high value products.
Track 18 - Industrial Applications of Green Chemistry
• Designing Harmless Chemicals Production
• Food & Flavor Industry
• Paper & Pulp Industry
• Polymer Industry
• Sugar & Distillery Industries
• Textile and Tannery Industry
• Green Chemistry in Agrochemicals
• Waste reduction in drug discovery
- Life cycle sustainability assessment (LCSA) signifies to the evaluation of all environmental, social and economic negative effects and benefits in decision-making processes towards more sustainable products throughout their life cycle.
- LCSA helps to the decision-makers in prioritizing resources and investing them where there are more chances of positive impacts and less chance of negative ones. The method of Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) has been developed one of the major tools for the analysis of anthropogenic environmental impacts.
- It considers the whole life cycle of a product or procedure and assesses environmental impacts in terms of various environmental impact categories that go beyond the consideration of mass or energy flows. Recent case studies derived from emerging research areas such as active pharmaceutical ingredient manufacturing, nanotechnology, flow chemistry, process strengthening by severe synthesis conditions, process integration, and waste treatment, the use of other energy sources or solvents as well as chemistry based on renewable resources are presented, emphasising the usefulness and importance of LCA in today's green chemical design.
Track 20 - Green Materials
- Green materials today are defined as materials that are non-toxic, improve occupancy health, lower cost, and conserve energy and water use and waste products.Non-toxic materials are materials that do not cause harm to the environment, to the users of the material or to the producers of the material.
- Green materials are also materials that have low embedded energy in their harvesting or collection, production, transportation and use. Material scientists work with chemical and biological engineers to develope new and better materials. Study in green materials looks to develop alternatives to traditional materials that offer an environmental advantage.
- The consideration of Green Materials relates to polymers and materials, with an emphasis on reducing the use of hazardous substances in the process of design, manufacture and application of products. Green materials are the materials that have low fixed energy in their harvesting or collection, production, transportation and use.
Track 21 - Green Chemistry Market
- The trend of economic globalization has become increasingly serious, environmental problems faced by all countries in the world. To protect the ecological environment, and promote the green, environmental protection and sustainability of social and economic development, all the countries are energetically carrying out research work on new energy sources.
- The idea of "green", adopt green manufacturing methods, and paying attention to the training of talents in the field of skill will be the main direction and goal of our country's future efforts in the field of chemistry. Growing consumer awareness towards renewable chemicals and increasing environmental concerns are driving growth in the market.
Green chemicals are recognized for their environmental friendliness, providing a base for the sustainable chemical market. In the last few years, toxic chemicals have been facing bans due to the generation of hazardous chemicals. In such a scenario, green chemicals are playing a significant role, as they are designed to reduce or eliminate the use or generation of hazardous substances. Moreover, in the making of green chemicals, green chemistry applies across the life cycle of a product. Hence, it is known as sustainable chemistry. In 2015, over 50 million tonnes of bio-based chemicals were factory-made and this is often anticipated to reach over 80 million tonnes by 2020. Application across varied segments such as food process, housing, textiles, transportation, hygiene, atmosphere, and pharmaceuticals are anticipated to grow significantly over the next five years. By 2020, green chemicals market is estimated to reach over $100 billion, with a CAGR of 11%. Our reports provide a significant summary of the green chemical market, with respect to strategic analysis, restrictive framework, regional analysis, companies portfolios and industry structure.
The global green chemicals market is recording high growth in emerging economies such as India, China, Brazil, Russia, and Indonesia. Many manufacturers of green chemicals are shifting their manufacturing operations to these countries due to factors such as availability of land, economical labor, low transportation costs, and favorable regulations promoting the use of green chemicals. Also, these markets are characterized by increased spending on pharmaceuticals, automobiles, electronics and electricals, and consumer goods. Therefore, the global green chemicals market is expected to grow significantly in emerging economies during the forecast period.
The all-over global market for green chemistry & Technology, which includes bio-based chemicals, renewable feedstock, green polymers and less-harmful chemical formulations are projected to grow from $11 billion in 2015 to nearly $100 billion by 2020.
- Bioenergy and biomass
- Cleaner production and Green Nanotechnologies
- Pollution prevention and control
- Analytical Chemistry
- Green Chemistry and Technology
- Chemical Reactions
- Green Chemical Engineering
- Green Energy & Renewable Resources
- Green Technologies in Food Manufacture & Processing
- waste management
- Ultra Sound Technology in Green Chemistry
- Green Economy
- Green Manufacturing
- Rational Molecular Design for Reduced Toxicity
- Waste Prevention Instead of Remediation
- Green Catalysts
- Waste Valorization Techniques
- Industrial Applications of Green Chemistry
- Life Cycle Valuation and Environmental Sustainability
- Green Materials
- Green Chemistry Market
To share your views and research, please click here to register for the Conference.